Saturday, November 20, 2010

The First Week

Dear Blogger,

November 13th, 2010: I've been 30 for a week now and all is well.  I had been dreading the day ever since the clock rolled midnight on January 1st, 2010. This was the year I turn 30. I had a great birthday aside from the "dirty thirty hemorrhoid" that reared it's ugly head in the wee hours on Saturday morning.  I started the day off right with a one hour workout with the girls from work.  When I arrived home, my wonderful husband had one of my favorite lunches ready, grilled cheese sandwiches w/bacon and a side of tomato soup, heaven!  After lunch, I went shopping and found the mall was having a no tax deal and a few stores had clothes 20-50% off, bonus!  I nabbed a couple shirts and a necklace and the damage was only $25, nice!  Once home from shopping, I headed to supper with my husband, father and step-mom and had a lovely meal at my favorite Chinese restaurant, Jade Garden (who I'm sad to say, know me by name :S)  Next up, Nikki Payne!  Hubby bought us tickets to go see the Bluenosers Comedy Tour at the Harbourfront Theater. It was hilarious!  I had thought about it and realized that in my 30yrs, I had never been to a stand-up comedy show. I had seen lots on comedy networks and on dvds but never live.  We had a great time! Peter Anthony opened the show, he was really funny.  A local act from Charlottetown, his name was Francois did a little 5-10min intermission which was so surprisingly funny, bringing some local events into the show, which was nice and then NIKKI PAYNE. O.....M........G.......she is one super funny chick!  All in all, it was a amazinglygreatwonderful day! 

November 14th, 2010: A pretty normal day in my life.  Be the housebitch day.  Laundry, dishes, sweeping, oh the joys.  Watched Netflix most of the day, went to workout then the Sunday night TV schedule: Simpsons, Cleveland Show, Boardwalk Empire and Dexter. zzzzzzz

The rest of the week was quite normal as well. Work all day til 9 most days, worked out on Tuesday, Thursdays class was canceled (lucky me!). I had a job interview on Thurs for a manager position where I work.  I think it went absolutely horrible, should be getting an answer early next week on if I actually got the job, which I highly doubt I will.  Watched my shows. House, Two & Half Men and Mike & Molly on Mondays. Glee, Raising Hope and Eastbound n Down on Tuesdays.  Sons of Anarchy, Survivor, Criminal Minds and Ultimate Fighter on Wednesdays.  Big Bang Theory, Shit my Dad Says, Fringe, South Park and Blue Mountain State on Thursdays.  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Fridays.  Holy crap, making that list, I realize that I watch a shit ton of TV.  That doesn't even include all the FoodNetwork I watch!  Which reminds me that South Park was really freaking funny this week.  Stan's dad gets off on watching cooking shows.  The episode cameo d several food network stars like, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Giada Dilaurentis, Alton Brown, Gordon Ramsay and more! 

Well that's all for now, being 30 ain't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment